My photos are on Flickr.com - most excellent photo sharing site. If you would like to buy any of my photographs, email me.
First: a collection of what I consider some of my best photos.
Or browse by region:
Latin America: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
Nigera: Abuja, Enugu, Maiduguri, Nsukka
Dhaka, Bangladesh: 2006-present
Other regions of Bangladesh: Baliati, Comilla, Cox's Bazar, Dhamrai, Feni, Jamuna, Jessore, Sonargaon, Sunderbans, Sylhet, Tangail
South East Asia and the Pacific: Bhutan, Cambodia, Fiji, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam
India: Agra, Ajmer, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Fatehpur Sikri, Hyderabad, Khajuraho, Kolkata, Mumbai, Orchha, Pushkar, Ranthambore, Shyam Nagar, Udaipur
Europe: England, Ireland, Scotland, and Czech Republic, France, Germany, Lithuania, Spain, Switzerland, and Turkey
The Land of the Free:
New York City: 2004-present
San Francisco, CA: 2002-present
Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: 2000-present
Some other places in America: Austerlitz, Boston, Cambridge, Coachella, Connecticut, Houston, Iowa City, Ithaca, Kauai, Long Eddy, Los Angeles, Montauk, Northampton, Park City, Philadelphia, Portland, Pittsburgh, Seattle, Sweet Briar, Vermont, Washington DC
Weddings: Aguadilla, Alaska, Chennai, Dhaka, Houston, Shyam Nagar, Kauai, Thane, Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York City, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Francisco, Vermont
Click here for a chronological list of albums.
36-37. "Talking to God" and "Art Lovers," (photographs) 580 Split, A Gathering of Voices, Issue 14, June 2012
20-35. "Green Green is the Ground," (series: 15 photographs) Terrain.org, The Migration Issue, May 2012
16-19. "Abandoned Wheelbarrow," "Retro Wall Decor at Callooh Callay," "Secret Agent Icing," "Sodium Midnight in Haus Kaus," (photographs) Switchback, Issue 14, Volume 7, Dec. 2011.
15. "Light through the window," book jacket image for the novel Rourob by Leesa Gazi, published 2010
14. "Tango Monastery," The Dragon’s Gift: Sacred Arts of Bhutan, 2008
13. "Bus on Bus," DestinAsia Exhibition, Viewfinder Photography Gallery, London, England, November 2008
12. "The Mies van der Rohe pavilion,” Schmap, Map of Spain, June 2008
11. "The Garden of Remembrance,” Schmap, Map of Ireland, March 2008
10. “Dhaka Giftwrap," Furnace Review, Winter 2007
2-9. "Long Legs, Little Girl Wondering, Balloons in Lamplight, The Rainmaker's Prayer, The Good Girl, Ice Cream Trucks by India Gate, A Cup of Tea, The Kissing Year," (cover photographs for 8 stories) Ego Mag, 2007-2008
1. "Bombay Mansion," Drunken Boat, September 2006. Photograph finalist in 2006 Pan Literary contest
2. "Olive Witch," (exhibition and reading) Alliance Francaise Dhaka, January 3-18, 2008. Review of exhibition in the Daily Star Weekend Magazine; Review in Daily Star Culture Page
1. "The Lovers and the Leavers," (photo and text exhibition) Drik Gallery, April 5-10, 2007. Review of exhibition in the Daily Star; Artist profile in New Age Bangladesh.
Home | Bio | Calendar | Pubs | Photos